Tuesday, August 19, 2008

because i promised

i have limited time on the internet right now- soon i should have the world wide web working in my new apartment, but for now, i'm keeping promises. if you have a desperate desire to snail mail me something, or if you'd like to strike up a china pen-pal relationship, have at it- here is my work address, which is much more reliable than my home address:
Amy E. Gibson
West Wing of the Children's Palace
#4 Jie Fang Lu
Xining, Qinghai, China
810000
PRC
also, just to let you know- i have been insanely busy of late- working full time, dog sitting, and moving, so please trust that i will be much more attentive t
o communication in the future. right now though, i am still getting settled.  
this is me and the bailey. we are pals. sometimes she drives me insane. sometimes she is not sure if i love her. it's a give and take sort of relationship. 

No comments: